The more affordable MBA
No cosigner required. Rates starting at 5.66% APR.Check Eligibility
VARIABLE RATES *
5.66 - 5.81 % APR
FIXED RATES *
6.16 - 6.63 % APR
*10 and 15 year terms available. 1 APRs assume deferred repayment plan.
Our Care Team has handled over $1 billion in loans. You're in good hands.
Life happens. Postpone payments if ever you run into financial hardship.
No cosigner required
If you're attending one of our eligible programs, then you're in good standing with us.
For every loan funded, we fund a child's education in the developing world.
See how much you can save vs. the federal governmentSEE LESS
Total Lifetime Payment
How does it work?
1. Easy application
You provide us with the basics. We take it from there.
2. Enrollment verification
We contact your school to confirm you’re a registered student.
3. Loan disbursement
We send the funds to your school’s Financial Aid office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I qualify?
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be a full-time student at one of these MBA programs.
- We will review your credit to make an instant decision on your application.
How much should I borrow? Is there a maximum?
- Our calculator can help you determine how much to borrow this year.
- Your school will set your maximum borrow amount based on their published cost of attendance. This includes living expenses, and excludes scholarships and other assistance like grants, fellowships, and financial aid.
- The maximum loan amount we lend per academic year is $110,000.
Do I need a cosigner?
How do I apply?
- Fill out our online application.
- Once approved, select a loan product and e-sign your loan disclosures.
- We’ll confirm your enrollment and loan amount. (This can take anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks, depending on your school).
- Once your school certifies the loan, we’ll notify you by email and disburse the funds directly to your school. Read more here.
What are the terms and repayment options?
- We offer 10 and 15-year fixed and variable MBA loans.
- Borrowers may choose immediate, deferred or interest-only repayment.